Rules & Regulations
As our guest, we are honored to have you visit and utilize Botetourt County’s premier athletic venue. For the benefit of everyone involved we do not allow the following:
- Alcoholic beverages and all tobacco products.
- Pets, other than service animals.
- Outside food or drink.
- No sunflower seeds or peanuts in shells.
- Coolers - except one belonging to the team that must be kept closed or in the dugout at all times.
- Foul language or artificial noisemakers.
- The use of bicycles, skates, skateboards, scooters and the like.
- Spectators under the age of 16 not accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- Shade devices that create a visual obstruction to others. Tents or personal freestanding shade devices are allowed in colonnade grassy areas if positioned against fence without obstruction to others.
Coaches, please partner with us in maintaining a safe and pleasant playing field for your teams by:
- Warm-up batters in batting cages or hitting stations (warning track material only – never in grass). Also, please make sure personal nets are spaced so balls do not carry into chain link fencing.
- Batting Cages: Read and adhere to posted signage. No metal spikes.
- Warm-up pitchers in designated bullpens on warning track material only.
- Warm-up running and throwing allowed in outfield area beyond temporary fencing. Warm-up for adults in common areas with exception of front entrance.
- Equipment should not be stored on playing surface.