|Type of Registration||Dates||Fees|
|Early Registration||May 31st – July 17th||$65|
|Late Registration*||July 18th – July 22nd||$85|
*Placement on a team is not guaranteed during late registration.
Practice & Games Timeline
- Practices begin in early August
- Games begin late August
- Ages: 6 to 12 years old
- Age Cut off Date: September 30
Code of Conduct
- View our Refund Policy (PDF)
- This is my first time registering through the new CivicRec platform- where can I find step-by-step instructions?
New to CivicRec? Click here for full step-by-step instructions on how to register, receive text/email alerts & more!
- How are teams formed and how is the league facilitated?
Teams are not separated by booster club/elementary school or age as our other sports; all areas are combined to form cheerleading teams. The teams will be combined in age with a fair number of 6–12-year-olds to support our football teams. The cheerleaders will only cheer for Tackle Football.
- What are the age requirements?
Participants 6-12 years of age.
- Where are games played?
Games are played in Botetourt County, Roanoke County, Salem, Glenvar & Franklin County
- Where are practices held?
Practice location options will be provided by Botetourt Parks & Recreation, coaches will have the opportunity to choose their practice location among the options provided.
- What days are games?
Games are on some weekdays and Saturdays.
- Where are game schedules available?
Tackle Football Schedule can be located on the Roanoke County Parks & Recreation website, the schedule is updated frequently. To access the schedule, click here.
- How do I become a coach?
Please click here to register to become a coach.