|Type of Registration||Dates||Fees|
|Early Registration||May 31st – July 17th||$65|
|Late Registration*||July 18th – July 22nd||$85|
*Placement on a team is not guaranteed during late registration.
Practice & Games Timeline
- Practices begin August 15th.
- Games begin September 10th.
- Ages: 6 to 18 years old
- Age Cut off Date: September 30
- 18-year-olds must be enrolled in high school
Code of Conduct
- Click here to view Botetourt County flag football rules (PDF)
- Click here to view the Code of Conduct (PDF).
- View our Refund Policy (PDF)
- What equipment is provided?
Athletes will receive a flag football jersey and flag.
- This is my first time registering through the new CivicRec platform- where can I find step-by-step instructions?
New to CivicRec? Click here for full step-by-step instructions on how to register, receive text/email alerts & more!
- How are teams formed and how is the league facilitated?
Teams are not separated by booster club/elementary school or age as our other sports; all areas are combined to form teams.
- What are the age requirements?
Participants 5-18 years of age.
- Where are games played?
Games are played at Greenfield and Troutville Elementary School
- Where are practices held?
Practice location options will be provided by Botetourt Parks & Recreation. Coaches will have the opportunity to choose their practice location among the options provided.
- What days are games?
Games are on Saturdays at Greenfield Elementary. Weeknight games are at Troutville Elementary.
- Where are game schedules available?
Please click here to access Flag Football schedules.
- How do I become a coach?
Please click here to register to become a coach.