|Type of Registration||Dates||Fees|
|Early Registration||May 31st – July 17th||$65|
|Late Registration*||July 18th – July 22nd||$85|
*Placement on a team is not guaranteed during late registration.
Practice & Games Timeline
- Practices begin August 15th, 2022
- Games begin September 10th (U17 begins late August)
Parents, you should hear from your child's coach regarding practice times by August 10th. If you have not received information from your coach by August 11th, call us at 540-928-2130.
- Ages: 4 to 18 years old
- Age Cut off Date: September 30
- 18-year-olds must be enrolled in high school
Code of Conduct
- View our Refund Policy (PDF)
Interested in Coaching?
- What equipment is provided?
Players will receive a jersey, shorts and pair of socks. Coaches will provide equipment for practice. Shin guards and cleats are strongly recommended.
- This is my first time registering through the new CivicRec platform- where can I find step-by-step instructions?
New to CivicRec? Click here for full step-by-step instructions on how to register, receive text/email alerts & more!
- How are teams formed and how is the league facilitated?
Teams are separated by booster club/Elementary School or age as our other sports.
- What are the age requirements?
Participants 5-18 years of age.
- Where are games played?
U6 & U8 games at elementary school fields. U10 & 13 games at the Greenfield Soccer fields. U 17 & U19 played at Blue Ridge parks and throughout Roanoke County.
- Where are practices held?
Practice location options will be provided by Botetourt Parks & Recreation. Coaches will have the opportunity to choose their practice location among the options provided.
- What days are games?
Games are on Saturdays. U17 & U 19 games will be weeknights.
- Where are game schedules available?
Please click here to access soccer schedules.
- How do I become a coach?
Please click here to register to become a coach.