|Type of Registration||Dates||Fees|
|Early Registration||April 17 - July 8||$65|
|Late Registration*||July 9 – July 13||$85|
*Placement on a team is not guaranteed during late registration.
Practice & Games Timeline
- Practices begin the week of August 7th
- Games begin the week of August 26th
Parents, you should hear from your child's coach regarding practice times by July 30th. If you have not received information from your coach by Monday, July 31st, call us at 540-928-2130.
- Ages: 4 to 18 years old
- Age Cut-off Date: September 30
- 18-year-olds must be enrolled in high school
Rules & Code of Conduct
- Click here to view Botetourt County Soccer Rules
- Click here to view the Post Season Rules Amendment
- Click here to view the Code of Conduct
- Click here to view Laws of the Game 2023/2024 Rules & Code of Conduct
Frequently Asked Questions
Interested in Coaching?
We won’t let a child miss out on recreational sports because of finances. Financial aid is available to qualifying athletes. Contact the Botetourt County Parks & Recreation Office for more information. Interested in Coaching? Interested in Coaching?