- By eChecks or Credit Card Online: For payment by "virtual check", Discover, MasterCard, or Visa online, visit our Citizen Self Service.
- At the Bank: If you present your tax bill(s), you may pay your Botetourt County real estate and personal property taxes at the following bank branches within the County boundary: First Bank and Bank of Botetourt.
- By Mail: Send payment to:
Botetourt County Treasurer
P.O. Box 98
Fincastle, VA 24090
- By Automatic Bank Draft: Budget your real estate taxes on a monthly basis by having your Bank, Savings, and Loan or Credit Union account automatically drafted. View more information and application; automatic bank draft.
- In-Person: At the Treasurer's Office, Botetourt County Administration Center (57 S. Center Dr., Daleville, VA 24083), Monday through Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm. Cash, checks, money orders, Visa, Discover, and MasterCard accepted.
Taxpayers may pay real estate tax bills in advance at any time. The Treasurer's office accepts any size payments at any time to be applied to future real estate tax bills. Payments need to include the property ID number.