Board of Supervisors
View the Board of Supervisors Bylaws.
Fourth Tuesday of each month at 2:00pm.
Botetourt County Administration Center
57 S Center Drive
Daleville, VA 24083
Persons wishing to make comments during the Citizen Comment Period portion of the meeting may either attend the meeting, mail their comments to the Botetourt County Administrator’s Office, 57 South Center Drive, Suite 200, Daleville, VA 24083, email their comments, or submit comments through the Citizen Comment Form. Written comments must be received by 9:00 AM the day of the meeting. Comments are limited to three minutes. All comments are included in the official Minutes of the meeting.
*Citizens who do not wish to attend in person may view the live stream at www.botetourtva.gov/livestream or listen to the meeting by calling 1-301-715-8592 or 1-929-205-6099 and entering the meeting ID 875 8155 0045. The line will be open beginning at 1:55 p.m.
*Note* Citizens will not be able to provide public comments during the live stream
Questions? Contact the Botetourt County Office of Communications [email protected]
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Donald M. ScothornValley District, Chairman
Amy S. WhiteBuchanan District, Vice Chair
Richard BaileyFincastle District
Freedom of Information Act Request
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests can be made by mail (57 S Center Drive, Suite 200, Daleville, VA 24083), phone (540)928-2006 or email.
Strategic Planning Information
Botetourt 2045 Vision- Honoring Our History, Enjoying the Present & Shaping the Future
View the Strategic Planning page.
Studies & Reports
- Our Broadband Journey - A comprehensive site of all of Botetourt’s broadband efforts
- June 23, 2020 – Resolution in Opposition to Racism (PDF)
- February 2020 Presentation on Community Input Regarding Utility Scale Wind Ordinance (PDF)
- 2019 Botetourt Broadband Strategies
- 2019 Fire Station Study (PDF)
- September 2019 Presentation to the Board on Community Development Authorities (PDF)
- 2017 Greenfield Preservation Area Master Plan (PDF)
- 2017 Broadband Telecommunications Survey Report (PDF)