Board of Supervisors
View the Board of Supervisors Bylaws (PDF).
The Board has adopted a continuity of the Emergency Government Ordinance (PDF) during this time of the declared state of emergency.
Social distancing measures are in place at all meetings until further notice.
Fourth Tuesday of each month at 2:00pm
Botetourt County Administration Center
57 S Center Drive
Daleville, VA 24083
Those who do not wish to attend in person may listen to the meeting and/or speak during the citizen comment time or during one of the public hearings by calling 1-301-715-8592 or 1-929-205-6099 and entering the meeting ID, found on the bottom of the meeting agenda. An automated operator will answer the call and provide direction for commenting during the meeting.
Comments will be limited to three minutes. The line will be open beginning at 1:55 PM. the afternoon of the meeting. This option is only available during the course of the meeting. Anyone wishing to comment on public hearings should fill out the Public Comment Submission Form.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Richard BaileyFincastle District, Chairman
Steve ClintonAmsterdam District
Billy W. Martin, Sr.Blue Ridge District
Donald M. ScothornValley District, Vice Chairman
Amy S. WhiteBuchanan District
Freedom of Information Act Request
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests can be made by mail (57 S Center Drive, Suite 200, Daleville, VA 24083), phone (540)928-2006 or email.
Strategic Planning Information
Botetourt 2045 Vision- Honoring Our History, Enjoying the Present & Shaping the Future
View the Strategic Planning page.
Studies & Reports
- Our Broadband Journey - A comprehensive site of all of Botetourt’s broadband efforts
- June 23, 2020 – Resolution in Opposition to Racism (PDF)
- February 2020 Presentation on Community Input Regarding Utility Scale Wind Ordinance (PDF)
- 2019 Botetourt Broadband Strategies
- 2019 Fire Station Study (PDF)
- September 2019 Presentation to the Board on Community Development Authorities (PDF)
- 2017 Greenfield Preservation Area Master Plan (PDF)
- 2017 Broadband Telecommunications Survey Report (PDF)