Animal Control

Animal Resources

Contact Information

To report violations involving domestic animals
Phone: (540) 473-8230

To report violations involving wild animals to the Department of Game and Inland Fisheries
Phone: (540) 473-8631

Website Links

Regional Center for Animal Control & Protection

Regional Center for Animal Control and Protection (RCACP) open-intake facility serving the City of Roanoke, Counties of Botetourt and Roanoke, and the Town of Vinton.

Phone: 540-344-4922